Frequent Asked Questions
- What makes Alien products better than other products?
- The new Alien X and Alien air designs ensure you have an unrestricted view of e-liquid levels while also helping you keep your Snowplus clean and germ-free. The clear side window allows you to always see how much e-liquid is in your pod, while easy-to-grip sides deliver a hygienic pod-swap design, so you don’t ever need to touch the mouthpiece. Alien products also deliver consistently thick vapor that's packed with high integrity flavor, and convenient features to make vaping as easy as possible.
- What are the main differences between Alien X and Alien air?
- Alien X has more features than Alien air. These include a longer battery life, fast-charging capabilities, and an intuitive battery display. They share the same highly advanced technology so the essential vaping experience is the same high quality.
- Are Alien Pods compatible with other Snowplus products?
- No. Alien Pods are designed exclusively for the Alien series, so the new design is not compatible with other Snowplus products.
- How should I store my Snowplus Pods? Do they expire?
Store your Snowplus Pods in a dry environment. Although pods have a shelf life of at least 2 years, it’s better to use them soon after purchase for the freshest experience. We recommended using within a week of purchase.
- What's the best way to take a puff on a Snowplus Pods?
Take a gentle puff without inhaling too hard. Too much pressure will force the liquid up into the airway and could cause. Also don’t inhale for over 10 seconds. If an inhalation is too long, the device will automatically stop running and the indicator light will flash 3 times.
- Why won’t my Snowplus device produce vapor?
Make sure that your device is charged and the pods aren’t empty. Try to clean the contact on the pods by rubbing them with a dry cotton swab. This should restore the connection between the pod and the device if any moisture has been in contact with them. Try to insert a different Snowplus Pod to see if that helps. If your device still won’t produce vapor, please contact us about your warranty at email@example.com.
- Can I take my Snowplus device on an airplane?
Yes you can. Snowplus is air travel friendly. Passengers are allowed to bring the devices on board but they must be appropriately packed. Vapes, e-cigarettes and spare lithium batteries must be placed in carry-on luggage only. However, we strongly recommend you check with the airline company regarding the vaporizer regulations before you travel.
Just as passengers are not allowed to smoke cigarettes on an aircraft, you should never use their vapes or e-cigarettes on an aircraft.
- Does the 300 mAh battery provide enough power?
Yes. A 300 mAh Alien air is sufficient to provide 370 puffs on a single charge depending on individual vaping habits. A 350 mAh Alien X provides enough power for 420 puffs. They should be sufficient for a full day's vaping. Also note that Alien products can be used while charging.
- How should I charge my Snowplus device?
Snowplus Pro — When the battery is between 100-30% the indicator light will show green after double-tapping the device; it will show yellow when battery is from 30-10%; and when battery levels drop below 10% the indicator light will show red. When charging the Pro, the battery indicatory light will pulse white, and stop when done charging.
Snowplus Lite — When the battery level is low, the indicator light will flash during usage. The indicator light will always be on while charging. When the device is fully charged, the charging process will automatically stop, and the indicator light will turn off. Do not use your device while charging. The maximum charging current is 400mA. Exceeding the maximum value may cause the device to overheat. We recommend that you charge the device with the pod detached.
- How long does a charge last?
The battery can last a full day for average users.
Full Charge: 15min—70%; 30min—100%
Puffs (1.7 sec/puff): 420 puffs
Battery: 300 mAh
Full Charge: 50 mins
Puffs (1.7 sec/puff): 370 puffs
- What should I do if my Snowplus device isn't charging?
If the LED light is not pulsing when you plug the USB cable, try the following steps:
1) Wiggle the device and the USB dock and make sure the connection is stable
2) Switch to a different power source, either a USB wall adapter or a laptop USB port.
3) If you still can’t charge your device, please contact us about your warranty at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Can I refill my Snowplus Pods?
Snowplus Pods are not for refills or re-use and we advise against opening them.
- Will my Snowplus Pods leak?
We ensure you a leak-free, worry-free vaping experience. All Snowplus pods have three to five-dimensional anti-leak protections including wider airway, double-curved airflow, leak locks, multi-layered silicone seals, and a “Recycler” anti-leak atomizer system.
- How do Snowplus Pods work?
Our devices use temperature control designed to give you the ideal amount of power to your pods. The liquid is heated using a standard wick and nichrome coil system.
- Can I buy Snowplus e-liquid in bulk?
We currently only offer our e-liquid in the form of Snowplus pods.
- What ingredients are used in Snowplus e-liquids?
We use the same ingredients common in other e-liquids. These include vegetable glycerin (VG), propylene glycol (PG), food-grade flavorings, and medical-grade nicotine salts for nicotine-containing pods. Menthol is also used for some flavors. You can check the detailed ingredients of each flavor by looking at the back of the packaging.
- How should I maintain my Snowplus devices?
Maintaining your Snowplus device is simple. Keep the devices and pods dry to maintain quality. When you need to clean it, use a slightly moistened cotton swab (just a drop of water will do) and then dry it off afterwards.
- How do I check my manufacture date?
The Snowplus manufacture date is written on the back or bottom of the package.
- How do I dispose of a Snowplus device?
Our intelligent charging technology is designed to minimize the chances of overcharging. The device will automatically cut off power supply when it is fully charged.
- How should I dispose of Snowplus Pods?
Snowplus Pods should be recycled along with other e-waste.